2018 NASCAR MONSTER ENERGY HOMESTEAD H2 SWEEPSTAKES (Miami, FL)
Professional Media Group, LLC
2018 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY AND LIMITATIONS: Open only to legal residents of the 50 Unites States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: previous winners, employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Professional Media Group, LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), NASCAR®, its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, agents, successors and assigns. The winning participant will have seven days to respond to winning notification. Void where prohibited.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on 3/15/18 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on October 31st, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Website server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- TO ENTER: Please visit RaceMags.com to enter to win. Enter your full legal name, address, and email.
You may enter as many times as you would like under one email address. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or Accounts or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits the prize, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions.
- DRAWING AND ODD OF WINNING: The potential winner will be randomly selected in a drawing from all eligible entries for the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about October 31st, 2018. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions are final and binding in matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Drawing may be done through an electronic script which will randomly select the winner by using a computer script designed to select random entry or entries. Potential winners will be notified by email or mail within one day of the drawing date. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) GRAND PRIZE: 2018 HOMESTEAD MIAMI H2 NASCAR MONSTER ENERGY SWEEPSTAKES package for the winner (‘Winner’) and one (1) verified guest (“Guest”), ARV: $3,600.00.
The 2018 HOMESTEAD H2 NASCAR MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES: Two (2) tickets to the 2018 Monster Energy Homestead Miami NASCAR Cup Series Race in Homestead, Florida on November 18th, 2018, two (2) Hot Pass Credentials, and $400 in VISA gift cards. (Two (2) $100 Visa Gift Cards per person)
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by Winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees, travel and accommodations, as well as surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
In the event the race is postponed/rescheduled or otherwise cancelled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the Grand Prize will be provided; however, the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and the Sponsor will not have any further obligation to the Winner. Access and credentials are subject to the standard terms and procedures of NASCAR® and subject to NASCAR’s sole discretion. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the Winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable Winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Winner and Guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from event. Sponsor has the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the Winner and/or his or her Guest from any activity at any time without compensation if the Winner’s behavior and/or his or her Guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, and in such a case, Winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses relating to the prize. The Sponsor and Released Parties shall not be responsible for any damage to property, caused by the Winner’s or Winner’s Guest’s behavior. By participating in this Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements; (ii) to release and hold the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties and National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc., (“NASCAR”) and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses and liability that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Grand Prize; and (iii) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential Winner may be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification of age.
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted via email/phone using the email address/phone number supplied at the time of entry and will be required to respond via email/phone call within forty-eight (48) hours to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize. Upon receipt of the potential Grand Prize Winner’s acceptance, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to verify his/her eligibility by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release (granting the use of the Winner’s name, city/state, likeness, or photograph by Sponsor for advertising/publicity purposes, without further compensation) within five (5) business days by traceable mail/email receipt, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be contacted.
A prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner may be contacted if: (1) a prize notification returned as undeliverable; (2) if notification email/phone call is not received in a timely manner for any reason; (3) if any prize correspondence is not returned within the required time period; or (4) if a potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the potential Winner and Guest using all legal means and all publicly available information, including but not limited to civil and criminal records, and the potential Winner and Guest will be required to consent in writing to such a background check. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential Winner and/or Guest who has been convicted of a felony or any crime of moral turpitude, which would reflect negatively upon Sponsor by Sponsor’s association with such person.
Taxes: The Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a W9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
- PUBLICITY:Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any manner, in any and all media (including posting on Website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional permission or compensation. If you are selected as the Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) responsible or who tamper with the entry process (and void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE:No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Released Parties resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment/mobile phone resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of the prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize.
- WINNER LIST: The name of the winner will be posted on www.RaceMags.com after verification and will be available.
- SPONSOR:Professional Media Group, LLC, 1201 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 7, Clearwater, FL 33756. NASCAR, Inc. and NASCAR.com are not participants in or sponsors of this Sweepstakes. NASCAR®is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
Professional Media Group, LLC
1201 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 7, Clearwater, FL 33756. Tel: 727-584-5511 Fax 727-441-8888